Medical / Pharma
Medical Applications > Medical
SISE Medical solutions cope with the specific constraints of manufacturing items for the medical and pharmaceutical sectors, which require multiple low-power heating zones, quality control and certification of the production process.
Manufacturing of small parts: medical devices, syringes, bottles, catheters, Petri dishes, infusion systems, insulin pumps, single-use products…
- Critical mold heating constraints
- Sensitive high-tech materials
- Batch tracking and batch management
- Tooling is complex and costly
- Bi-material injection
- Fairly short cycles
- High reproducibility
- The MV2 Series uses the new version of the high-performance Permanent Self Tuning control software designed and developed by SISE, which continuously recalculates the control settings for each zone, instantly responding to any changes in process parameters
- In particular the Moldscan application flags infiltration and/or probe degradation problems like pinches and discontinuities
- Uninterrupted production with back-up probes (zone-slaving)
- Perfect mold heat control ensuring component quality and reduced cycle times.
SISE Medical Solutions
SISE has specifically developed the following Medical Solutions :
- The MV2, S, L and XL Series Multizone Range of Hot Runner Temperature Controllers, offering multiple zones (from 24 to 168), and rapid heat-up at 150W to 1000W of heating power per zone.
- The Atmospheric-pressure water range of SISE Mold Temperature Controllers guarantee stable uniform temperatures, a suitable pressure/high flow rate ratio, and an optimal cooling capacity for low temperatures : 95E 6/9 S3, 95E 18 IE3
- PSP Expert and Easy’PSP data acquisition systems allow continuous control of processes, including detection of incomplete items and real-time calculation of the relevant indicators.
- M.E.S CYCLADES production monitoring sees to the supervision of production times and quantities :
- Quality and tracking control of products for use in clean rooms
- Item counting suitable for order quantities
- Labeling with batch number, production date and time
In the near future M.E.S. CYCLADES
will offer full tracking as well as technical manufacturing data.
M.E.S. CYCLADES Option :
for control of the manufacturing of certain medical devices requiring assembly, M.E.S CYCLADES
offers a "special clean room" manual assembly option using interactive touchscreens.