Automotive Applications > Automotive
SISE Automotive solutions can cope with the industry’s special requirements for large numbers of high-power heating zones. Preheating systems and Sequential Valve Gate Control are very widely used, as well as production rates requiring relatively low mold temperatures
Target processes and products: Manufacturing large parts and esthetically important interior and exterior components like bumpers, fenders, dashboards, door panels…
- Esthetically important parts
- Highly standardized safety-critical components
- Great diversity of materials (polypropylene, GTX, crushed plastic, &c.) according to the part’s intended use
- SMED: quick model changes
- Bi-material injection
- Security/alarm convergence
- Fairly long injection cycles
- Global diagnosis for rapid changeovers
- Tool safety enhanced by the use of multiple ramps soft starts and SISE’s Moldscan, PTI and Real-time Foreign Matter Infiltration Detection
- Hot Runner Control managed by the new version of the high-performance Permanent Self Tuning software designed and developed by SISE, which continuously recalculates the best settings for each zone, instantly responding to any changes in process parameters.
- Scrap rate reduction and seam control with SISE’s Sequential Valve Gate Control and in-mold sensors
- Convergence of administrative and technical production data.
- Perfect mold heat control ensuring component quality and reduced cycle times.
SISE Automotive Solutions
SISE has specially developed the following solutions for Automotive applications :
- The MV2 Series and 8 Series Hot Runner Temperature Controllers offering multiple zones (up to 48) and high-power heating – 1500W to 3000W, or higher on request.
- Sequential Valve Gate Systems that can precisely and repeatedly control 2 to 20 injection points :
- SISE Mold Temperature Controllers guarantee stable uniform temperatures, a suitable pressure/high flow rate ratio, and an optimal cooling capacity for low temperatures :
- SISE data acquisition systems allow continuous control of processes, including detection of incomplete items parts and sequential control by direct or indirect measurement of cavity pressure and temperature :
- M.E.S CYCLADES production monitoring sees to the supervision of production times and quantities. In the near future M.E.S. CYCLADES will offer full tracking as well as technical manufacturing data.